Neurodiversity Strategies For Enterprises & Individuals
Propel Inclusivity. Unlock Innovative Talent. Drive The Bottom Line.
Neurodiversity is a hot topic for good reason. Neurodivergent adults make up more than 30% of the global population. Often characterized by creativity, hyper-focus, extreme intelligence, and loyalty, this under-represented minority is an untapped resource that can accelerate your business.
By transforming your organization to support neurodiversity, you will open your company up to employees that will drive innovation, inspire creativity, and increase productivity through complex problem solving and simplification of process.
Many of the challenges that are present with ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, and other conditions under the neurodiversity umbrella, have low or no-cost solutions to make the workplace adaptable.
By sharing her experiences as a late-in-life diagnosed neurodivergent with Autism and ADHD, Jessica will deliver an inspiring session to your employees that will motivate them to drive inclusion through actions easily added to their daily conversations.
- Understand how you can achieve your highest potential as a neurodivergent employee
- Navigate common challenges like prioritization, communication, disclosure, and accommodation
- Build your toolkit of resources and habits to work with your brain, not against it
- Game plan for tough conversations and situations
- Inspire and empower your company to implement actionable inclusion strategies
- Increase employee engagement by incorporating support that benefits all employees
- Adopt a no-cost neurodiverse approach
- Revamp understanding of what professionalism looks like
- Create neuroinclusive Learning & Development, Training, Onboarding, and Enablement to drive behavior change throughout the organization
- Implement support for neurodivergent employees
- Train managers through executives to lead inclusively
- Transform recruiting process to access a new talent pool, interview them effectively, and support candidates
Who Is Jessica Michaels?
Jessica spent most of her career hearing: “You’re meeting all your goals, but you’re still failing.” The work was easy, but connection and communication were challenges & she didn’t know why. She worked through her challenges and became a recognized facilitator, trainer, and instructional designer. She even became a stand-up comedian and met her husband, a fellow comic.
Finally, at age 40, she received a diagnosis that explained her lifelong struggles – Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD. She then went on a quest to figure out how to work with her brain, and not against it.
Now, she now uses her lived experience as a neurodivergent professional to help make the business world and neurodiversity exist together in a way that benefits all. Jessica is a neurodiversity coach, helping ND individuals work through work and business challenges. She is a sought-after speaker, advocate, and consults with companies and within the training, industry to help them on their neuroinclusive journey.
Interested in creating a neurodiverse culture?
All services can be customized to fit your company needs. Services can be delivered in-person or virtually.
If any of these statements apply to you, I can help.
- You have a neurodiversity diagnosis or have self-diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Dyslexia, etc., and are struggling in your career.
- You were diagnosed late in life and are figuring out “what now?”
- You are a business leader who wants to learn how to support neurodivergence at your company.
- You are a neurodivergent manager or executive and want to enhance how you lead.
- You have employees that might be neurodivergent and you want to better coach them and their team.